To the attention of SAT test takers
Dear SAT TEST takers,On test day do not forget to bring;
- your up-to-date Admission Ticket
- an acceptable photo ID
- two No. 2 pencils (not mechanical) with erasers
- a College Board approved https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/taking-the-test/calculator-policy
Test takers with Temporary Identification cards are NOT accepted. Do NOT insist.
For details you may check
- The SAT Tests are taking place in the High School Building.
You may follow the directional signs once you arrive on the
- For registration you have to be at the exam venue latest 7:30 AM on test day, Saturday morning.
- On arrival you need to find your exam room first. To do this, you need to check the Attendance Lists. Attendance lists will be posted on the announcement wall. (High School building entrance, next to the information desk).
- After finding your exam room, you have to check in at the registration desk.
- There will be directional signs as well as staff to help you find your way to your test room.
- At 8:00 AM the proctors will start reading the instructions.
- The SAT Tests start at 8:30 AM.
- Test takers who arrive later than 8:15 AM will NOT be accepted into the test room.
- The Duartion of the SAT Test is 3 hours 15 minutes.
TIMING of Test Components
Section 1: Reading Test
Section 2: Writing and Language Test
Section 3: Math Test-
Section 4: Math Test-Calculaor
For further information
- What to expect on test day
- Phone and Electronic Devices
- Security Measures
- Test Day Check List
and more visit:
Test Day Checklist
What to bring — and not to bring — to the SAT
Your Admission Ticket
You must have your Admission Ticket on test day. Sign in to My SAT and click "Print Admission Ticket".
Two No. 2 pencils and a soft eraser
You must present acceptable photo identification (ID) for admission to the test center. You are responsible for understanding and following the SAT Test-Taker Identification Requirements and Policies.
You may be denied entrance to the test center or your scores may be withheld or canceled if you can't present acceptable ID, if the validity of the ID is in question, or if you fail to follow the Identification Requirements and Policies.
An Acceptable Calculator
Calculators permitted while testing are:
- Graphing calculators
- Scientific calculators
- Four-function calculators (not recommended)
Not permitted as a calculator:
- A laptop or a portable/handheld computer
- Electronic writing pad or pen-input/stylus-driven device (e.g., Palm, PDAs, Casio ClassPad 300) Note: The Sharp EL-9600 may be used without the stylus.
- Pocket organizer
- Cell phone calculator
- Calculator that has QWERTY (keyboard-like) keypad (e.g., TI-92 Plus, Voyage 200)
- Calculator that uses an electrical outlet, makes noise or has a paper tape
Nice to Have:
- A watch (without an audible alarm)
- Extra batteries and backup equipment
- A bag or backpack
- A drink or snacks/also available at the test center (for your break)
What NOT to Bring:
The use of cell phones and certain other electronic devices as noted below is prohibited within SAT test centers, and you should not bring these devices to the test center. See the Cell Phones and Electronic Devices policy for more information Prohibited devices include, but are not limited to:
- Cell phones or smart phones, including BlackBerrys, iPhones or Android devices
- iPods or other MP3 players
- iPads or other tablet devices
- Laptops, notebooks, PDAs or any other personal computing devices
- Pagers or any other texting devices
- Separate timers of any type
- Cameras or other photographic equipment
- Any device capable of recording audio, photographic or video content, or capable of viewing or playing back such content.